- 6 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 (30 oz.) pkg. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced ham
Preheat oven to 350*. Grease 9×13 pan.
Combine eggs, evaporated milk, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, cheese, onion, bell pepper and ham; mix well. Pour mixture into a prepared baking dish.
Bake 60-65 minutes or until set.
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com